About This Project
The National Ski Patrol/Subaru Ambassador program was developed to accomplish the marketing goals of both organizations. Each year over 500 NSP members apply to fill one of the ten ambassador positions. Once selected, each ambassador is expected to accomplish the goals laid out in their contract as well as the NSP/Subaru ambassador marketing plan. Below is a list of some of the tasks involved with this program.
- Developing an ambassador marketing plan.
- Sourcing content for promotional blog posts.
- Organizing social media takeovers.
- Creating content for Ski Patrol Magazine.
- Conceptualizing and building the ambassador application process.
- Working with a committee to choose the final ambassadors.
- Day to day management of the ambassador team.
- Designing collateral to support the ambassador program (event giveaways, social media announcements, recruitment cards, etc. )